It was Max's Birthday yesterday. It was a lovely and sophisticated day. It all started in the Morning when he refused to take a cake to school, even though I had already baked it (It seems he feels that the Kids at pine are being a bit spoilt and Max is trying to fix it by denying them cake, very Marie Antoinette). He graciously waited for the afternoon to open his presents, which he did carefully examining each gift, because for Max it's not just about getting stuff.
We then had dinner which was a Donna Hay Chicken Spaghetti Salad with baby spinach leaves, Cherry Tomatoes and creamy basil dressing. Followed by a Poppy Seed cake, from a cake mix, the same that Kathleen had brought down the Sunday before for dessert. Unfortunately I messed up the cake and it feel apart abit when I took it out of the pan, I seem to struggle with packet mixes...
All in all it was a lovely Birthday, and very Max.
No comments:
Post a Comment