
For as long as I remember Dad has recited a rhyme to us kids. It goes something like this:
The Vulture.
The Vulture eats between it's meals
And that's the reason why.
He very rarely ever feels
As well as you or I...
It goes on, but this is the part I remember the best and it's what I think of every time someone says the word Vulture. Just today I thought of it. A mother of one of the Kids I teach said to me her child was sure my name is Jesse Vulture, "it looks sort of like an eagle". Despite her mother's diligence in persuasion she remains adamant that is my name, she even states that Maris told her it was and as you know "Maris is always right". Her Mum tried to put a positive spin on it and couldn't find one, but I'm cool with it. In fact I think it's a little bit of awesome.
P.S: Coolest looking vulture don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment